Yeah I really like my macbook and I know it will last for a long time. However, in my situation, my brother wants to upgrade his laptop, and I offered him the deal of giving him my macbook and he'd buy the framework for me. I know that I would be downgrading in term of specs, but being able to not worry about spending a decent amount of money if it gets damaged is really nice, even though it probably won't happen. Regardless, if I decide to get the framework, I think I'll be able to decide whether I want to keep it or not within the return window.
you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
view the rest of the comments